Why should you be involved? Answer . . .
● At Spirit River Community Worship, you're invited into a time of informal praise and celebration.
● Each Sunday is developed around a theme of Scripture and discipleship.
● While the family is included through the service, there is always a staffed nursery on Sunday mornings.
● Worship at Spirit River Community is an "Alternative" style. By that we mean it shares many expressions. There are always praise songs in rock and folk style, but some Sunday may include a favorite hymn or a guest ensemble may share a bit.
● Prayer is a foundation of our worship,personal and private as well as communal and congregational.
● We share brief liturgies in the midst of our worship; there's always a Children's Moment with Pastor Jim and sometimes Rocky might teach them a quick children's song.
● Worshiping around round tables,Sundays you might discuss a sermon idea with the others at your table.
● At Spirit River Community your experience and ideas are appreciated and welcome.
● We share open Communion the second Sunday of the month.
It is a great place to worship. You are invited. Everyone is welcomed!
At Spirit River Community your experience and ideas are appreciated and welcome. We share open Communion second Sunday of the month.